- Ezil referral program
- List of all available servers
- How do I connect to the pool? I don’t understand the instructions!
- HiveOs setup
- How are payments made?
- How do I change the minimum payout?
- What coins are mined in the pool? How does this happen?
- Is it possible to mine ETH or ZIL separately?
- Where can I get a wallet for ZIL?
What is the PPS + Reward System?
In the Pay-Per-Share reward system, each miner is paid based on the number of shares they contributed to the pool. While the value of each share will fluctuate based on network difficulty and the current unit reward, the PPS reward system is said to take “luck” out of the equation because the payout for each share is not dependent on whether the pool was lucky or unlucky in a given time period. PPS is thus a static reward system. The “+” indicates that the pool also pays out the correct proportion of the Tx Fees to each miner when a block is found.
How did we do with this article?