- Ezil referral program
- List of all available servers
- How do I connect to the pool? I don’t understand the instructions!
- HiveOs setup
- How are payments made?
- How do I change the minimum payout?
- What coins are mined in the pool? How does this happen?
- Is it possible to mine ETH or ZIL separately?
- Where can I get a wallet for ZIL?
What is the PPLNS reward system?
PPLNS stands for Pay Per Last N Shares. This is a proportional system of rewards accrual (not static) that calculates your payments based on the number of shares you submitted during a shift.
With the PPLNS system, miners are rewarded for loyalty to the pool because, as long as they stick to the pool consistently, they end up getting more payouts than with the PPS system.
How did we do with this article?