- What coins are mined in the pool? How does this happen?
- Is it possible to mine ETH or ZIL separately?
- Where can I get a wallet for ZIL?
- How do I setup the moonlet wallet?
- Is it possible to receive payouts directly to an exchange-based wallet?
- How do I connect to the pool? I don’t understand the instructions!
- HiveOs setup
- Do I need to customize something to switch coins?
- How do I view my stats?
- What is the PPLNS reward system?
What do reported, average, and current hashrate mean?
Reported hashrate is the hashrate that your equipment transfers to the pool. It is a kind of theoretical hashrate that only exists in a “vacuum.” It rarely coincides with the actual hashrate contributed to the pool.
The average hashrate is your hashrate over the last three hours of mining in our pool.
The current hashrate is the actual hashrate that is calculated based on how many shares your miners sent. This number represents the actual speed and directly affects your yield.
How did we do with this article?