- Ezil referral program
- List of all available servers
- How do I connect to the pool? I don’t understand the instructions!
- HiveOs setup
- How are payments made?
- How do I change the minimum payout?
- What coins are mined in the pool? How does this happen?
- Is it possible to mine ETH or ZIL separately?
- Where can I get a wallet for ZIL?
What coins are mined in the pool? How does this happen?
Our pool extracts ETH and ZIL simultaneously. It works like this: Most of the time, the pool is mining ETH. However, just before a ZIL mining round starts (every two to three hours) the pool automatically switches to ZIL. At the end of the ZIL mining round, the pool instantly switches back to ETH. From the individual miner’s perspective, no action is required. Everything happens automatically in the background, and the reward is charged and paid the same way with both coins.
How did we do with this article?