- What coins are mined in the pool? How does this happen?
- Is it possible to mine ETH or ZIL separately?
- Where can I get a wallet for ZIL?
- How do I setup the moonlet wallet?
- Is it possible to receive payouts directly to an exchange-based wallet?
- How do I connect to the pool? I don’t understand the instructions!
- HiveOs setup
- Do I need to customize something to switch coins?
- How do I view my stats?
- What is the PPLNS reward system?
What coins are mined in the pool? How does this happen?
Our pool extracts ETH and ZIL simultaneously. It works like this: Most of the time, the pool is mining ETH. However, just before a ZIL mining round starts (every two to three hours) the pool automatically switches to ZIL. At the end of the ZIL mining round, the pool instantly switches back to ETH. From the individual miner’s perspective, no action is required. Everything happens automatically in the background, and the reward is charged and paid the same way with both coins.
How did we do with this article?