- What coins are mined in the pool? How does this happen?
- Is it possible to mine ETH or ZIL separately?
- Where can I get a wallet for ZIL?
- How do I setup the moonlet wallet?
- Is it possible to receive payouts directly to an exchange-based wallet?
- How do I connect to the pool? I don’t understand the instructions!
- HiveOs setup
- Do I need to customize something to switch coins?
- How do I view my stats?
- What is the PPLNS reward system?
My hashrate for the pool is lower than what my miner actually produces.
The pool measures your hashrate based on the number of shares you sent. Since finding a share is a probabilistic process, in the short-term your hashrate as reported by our system can potentially be higher or lower than your miner’s true capacity. As the hashrate calculation takes into account data for the previous three hours, the accuracy of the output increases gradually. Therefore, you need to wait for the pool to accumulate enough data before your hashrate can be displayed accurately.
How did we do with this article?