- Ezil referral program
- List of all available servers
- How do I connect to the pool? I don’t understand the instructions!
- HiveOs setup
- How are payments made?
- How do I change the minimum payout?
- What coins are mined in the pool? How does this happen?
- Is it possible to mine ETH or ZIL separately?
- Where can I get a wallet for ZIL?
My hashrate for the pool is lower than what my miner actually produces.
The pool measures your hashrate based on the number of shares you sent. Since finding a share is a probabilistic process, in the short-term your hashrate as reported by our system can potentially be higher or lower than your miner’s true capacity. As the hashrate calculation takes into account data for the previous three hours, the accuracy of the output increases gradually. Therefore, you need to wait for the pool to accumulate enough data before your hashrate can be displayed accurately.
How did we do with this article?