- What coins are mined in the pool? How does this happen?
- Is it possible to mine ETH or ZIL separately?
- Where can I get a wallet for ZIL?
- How do I setup the moonlet wallet?
- Is it possible to receive payouts directly to an exchange-based wallet?
- How do I connect to the pool? I don’t understand the instructions!
- HiveOs setup
- Do I need to customize something to switch coins?
- How do I view my stats?
- What is the PPLNS reward system?
Is it possible to mine ETH or ZIL separately?
No, on our pool you mine ETH most of the time and, at the right moments, the pool switches you to mining ZIL. After the ZIL mining round, the pool switches you back to ETH. This system maximizes profitability for all pool members.
How did we do with this article?