- What coins are mined in the pool? How does this happen?
- Is it possible to mine ETH or ZIL separately?
- Where can I get a wallet for ZIL?
- How do I setup the moonlet wallet?
- Is it possible to receive payouts directly to an exchange-based wallet?
- How do I connect to the pool? I don’t understand the instructions!
- HiveOs setup
- Do I need to customize something to switch coins?
- How do I view my stats?
- What is the PPLNS reward system?
How much will I earn per day?
1 - On the main page of the site there is a graph that in real time displays the actual yield per 100 mh/s. Note that the yield for the current day increases with each block found that day.
2 - On your statistics page, the approximate yield per day, week, and month is displayed. This is calculated based on your hashrate.
How did we do with this article?