- Ezil referral program
- List of all available servers
- How do I connect to the pool? I don’t understand the instructions!
- HiveOs setup
- How are payments made?
- How do I change the minimum payout?
- What coins are mined in the pool? How does this happen?
- Is it possible to mine ETH or ZIL separately?
- Where can I get a wallet for ZIL?
The pool’s ‘mining luck’ is more than 100%. Is this normal?
Finding a block is a probabilistic process. 100% luck merely indicates that the pool has earned exactly the payout expected based on the hashrate of the pool relative to the entire network. Given a long enough period of analysis, the pool’s luck will trend towards 100%, but over shorter time periods pool luck can deviate significantly. Less than 100% means the pool was lucky during the analyzed period. More than 100% signifies the pool was unlucky.
How did we do with this article?